Client input is very important for Tzunami !
Today, we are excited to share more details about the improvements Tzunami Deployer team has implemented according to client feedback:
- Support for Delta Migration via Migration API approach.
- Improvements in overall Delta Migration. Also, an additional optional feature to skip new items during Delta Migration.
- Improved acceleration in the deployment process by effectively managing the communication between Deployer and Link Resolver Service.
- Improvements in handling of folders/files with long names, as well as auto-truncation.
- Identifying O365 Group Types and handling them appropriately.
- Showing discarded users after importing them to the mapping panel. This ensures the handling of errors during migration due to inactive/deleted users.
- Support for reading across more than one Link Resolver Service Databases during Migration.
- Reading all the items of the list despite it exceeding the list view threshold.
- Support for German Language Pack.
- Support for Italian Language Pack.
- Improved efficiency in Security Migration, hence contributing to faster migration.
- Improvements in the Exporter, Deployment and Migration Reports views..
- Support for latest and updated SharePoint Roles.
- New method to fetch the users and groups from Azure Active Directory via REST API.
Introduction to REST APIs:
- OpenText Content Server 16.x or later
- Documentum 7.X or later
If you have any questions, further feedback or try for free these new features, please share your thoughts with us