Deployer v3.3 is here
We are proud to announce a new major release – Tzunami Deployer 3.3
At Tzunami, we work hard bringing you the best ECM to SharePoint migration solutions.
Deployer is developed by our team of experts, concluding years of experience in ECM migration projects.
This latest release includes several new features, including:
- SharePoint 2019 supported.
- Delta migration
- New global settings
These new features are designed to improve and optimize the migration process into SharePoint.
What’s new in Deployer v3.3?
On top of small changes, improvements, and bug fixes, our newest version includes the following main features:
Delta Migration – Can be configured after a big data migration into SharePoint, the entire process is done at a press of a button. Never fear that the latest changes from your ECM system are not transferred into SharePoint.
Analyze – sometimes, it is quite difficult to know exactly the amount of space stored inside an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. Using this new feature, the IT administrator will be able to know exactly the expected size that is required for the SharePoint.
Global Settings – This new feature reduces considerably the amount of time needed to run the migration. Map the entire setting, permissions, groups, properties, metadata, values once before committing into SharePoint. You can save and use the same global setting for your future migration projects
Share Point 2019 – Using Tzunami Deployer, you can easily transfer your data to SharePoint 2019 from almost every Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems such as: eRoom, DocuShare, HPE Content Manager, IBM LotusNotes, Oracle WCI, Hyperwave, AquaLogic, IBM FileNet, Hitachi Content Platform (HCP), Atlassian Confluence, OpenText: Documentum, LiveLink and eDocs (Hummingbird). SharePoint 2019 will also support migration into Modern Pages.
You can also migrate from previous SharePoint versions such as:
- SharePoint 2001
- SharePoint 2003
- SharePoint 2007
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 Online
- SharePoint 2016
- Office 365
Tzunami Deployer – The best migration tool
You have many benefits of using Tzunami Deployer to migrate content to SharePoint:
- Rapid and consolidation into Microsoft SharePoint products and technologies.
- Migrates from a wide range of ECM systems into the SharePoint environment.
- Enables organizations wishing to use or upgrade their SharePoint to save time and dramatically reduce migration costs.
- Facilitates the preparation of remote modeling and migration plans offline and even off-site, working on virtual simulations of both systems.
- Site templates are utilized (both global and template galleries) as well as list templates in order to retain the look, feel and design of the new SharePoint solution.
- Support for SharePoint Modern Pages.
- Support team available to you 24/7 to guide you through your migration process
- Detailed Migration Reports on every phase – Export, Deploy and Commit phases.
- Deployer 3.3 enables metadata extraction from files resulting in improved content taxonomy. Automatically fixed invalid metadata (Date/Time and Numeric properties)
- Security migration is facilitated for users from different domains, even between systems that are connected to different LDAP systems
- The migration process can primarily be automated with an easy to use rule engine and an extendable list of conditions and actions